RE: hort.net survey questions

Do you need to know if the internet connection is DSL or dialup?

In the category of interests, what about "native plants" and garden

On the "features", would it be more logical to group "garden tour" with the
other items involving photos, online chat with communities of friends, and
gardening newsgroups with links to other gardening sites?

On the pay item, what about replacing "I'd pay anything" with a higher
range?  Going from a listed high of $10.00/month to "anything" seems like a
waste of question to me.