Re: TDay Special

Ahhhh...poor Squinty.

  Just got back from Tampa where I put Ms Fatma on a plane to Worcester
to spend Thanksgiving quarreling with her kids. Yesterday, we took
Bashful to the vet--to stay until Ms Fatma returns. Bashful has a
herpes infection in her left eye that requires daily treatment--and
since she won't come within 9 yards of me, we decided the vet was the
best alternative. This has upset Squinty, of course. When Beans became
upset, she tried to tear up the living room rug. Squinty isn't
destructive, however; when she becomes upset, she talks about it. And
even when she's not upset, she's a real motor-mouth, so ever since I
got back from Tampa, she's been following me around like a puppy cat
and voicing her concerns. Sigh.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W