Re: Hi all!

Sounds like you've had more than your share all this year,
Theresa.  Here's hoping you will soon be able to spend
some peaceful time in your garden, and that you can
find some thing to be thankful for this week.  You have
my prayers, Auralie

In a message dated 11/19/2007 11:33:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,