Re: Thanksgiving wishes

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Thanksgiving wishes
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 16:04:30 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=iWAkmnziQsADIQjSayQuFhsQyX+8XZCj2dmACmeR3wo=; b=NPhqXBmdnF3Gi/H/O4P8fVIq9miWMSpcHvqQWw9k2/VAUmy2zn1fwztdW6zycNor8vKX41pkSJ/kOkoPnRyCvRzrH7ynzk4asisIXLyfEa3Lgz8PrP+AV9qd+gjBagbzt1RebB4l5cTkEorDdNG5t9fRHmwhIlRKEMYMdERqyRs=

Have a fabulous trip.  I always enjoy hearing about this trip every year!

> We will leave today for our annual birding trip to Bombay Hook, Delaware,
> and Chincoteague, Va, and to eat crab imperial for Thanksgiving dinner.
> Among the many things I have to be thankful for is this group of friends.
> May each of you have a happy and rewarding Thanksgiving.
> Auralie
> http://www.aol.com

Pam Evans
Kemp TX