Re: Off topic... cat introduction

Unfortunately, it's not. There are 10 cats in the "colony" with Angus. Otis and Precious are dogs. There are also an additional 4 cats who live in my bedroom. I tried incorporating the "colonies" at one time. That turned out to be a bad idea.

I now warn unsuspecting guests that Tennessee Williams had no imagination at all. He simply got his story lines from observing fellow residents of the Mississippi Delta. I would hope my home resembled something from Eudora Welty; sadly that is not the case. :o)
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:30 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Off topic... cat introduction

I hope that that "number" is three!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Nov 20, 2007, at 7:19 PM, Zemuly Sanders wrote:

I have consistently found that, after a certain number, it doesn't
really matter who or what gets introduced.  Mine have ceased to
notice. :o)  When I snatched up little Angus McTabby this fall and
brought him into the house. He just walked around introducing
himself to everybody before settling down with Otis.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cathy Carpenter"
<cathy.c@insightbb.com>