Re: OT: Hi all!

Otello- and the soprano was fabulous!  Gave me goosebumps : )

Theresa

Pam Evans wrote:
OOOOOH - what opera?  And good news about your mom and root canal!

On 11/21/07, Theresa W <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Well- I finished the root canal, so one less thing to have to worry
about.  And actually, last night I went to the opera locally and had a
great time! Mom got released from the hospital and is back at the
Alzheimer's facility, so that is also great. Definitely going to get
peas planted this weekend! Waiting at home for the clock repair guy to
come now.

Theresa

Pam Evans wrote:
What she said dear.  Try to get some rest if possible, sure sounds like
you
need it!

Sounds like you've had more than your share all this year,
Theresa.  Here's hoping you will soon be able to spend
some peaceful time in your garden, and that you can
find some thing to be thankful for this week.  You have
my prayers, Auralie

In a message dated 11/19/2007 11:33:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,