Re: Thanksgiving wishes

Hope everyone's holiday was great-Kitty-I hope you got your turkey cooked. Bummer about the oven. Theresa-hope you and all of your family are well. I spent three days in Charleston, SC. My sister, BIL, and niece came to visit at my mother's. I haven't seen them in a year so I wanted to spend some time. Caroline-my niece, is still "child-like" at 12, thank God. Her friends that came to visit all seem so grown up and spend all of their time on their cell phones. My sister and BIL don't allow that which I am grateful for. We had a really nice visit-although my BIL spent half of that time upset with my mother, which is typical. She's definitely a character. I managed to drink lots of beer, eat lots of food, and spend lots of money when we went to the Market in downtown Chas. It was a surprisingly pleasant visit for me as I usually get stressed out and stay tense the whole time. Maybe it was the beer. Or maybe I'm finally growing up. Whatever-it's still good to be home. Hope you all had a safe and happy time!
Andrea

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Thanksgiving wishes

Have a fabulous trip.  I always enjoy hearing about this trip every year!

We will leave today for our annual birding trip to Bombay Hook, Delaware,
and Chincoteague, Va, and to eat crab imperial for Thanksgiving dinner.
Among the many things I have to be thankful for is this group of friends.
May each of you have a happy and rewarding Thanksgiving.
Auralie

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX