To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 10:58 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] pet rescue

I have tremendous sympathy for what the real rescue organizations go
through in finding and taking care of their animals, but I prefer
adopting from the animal shelter. There is certainly more risk there but
I object to giving my life history, financial info and references to
people I don't know in order to adopt a dog.

Cyndi