Re: Off topic... cat introduction

They are uncertain as to the housing arrangements: will have to sell
the house in Bloomington, and with the current market, their older
home may take a while. Until that is sold, they will not be able to
buy another, and may have to stay in rental accommodations, which may
or may not allow pets. To add to the mix, Charlottesville, VA, has a
fairly high cost of living, which may extend the hunt for
accommodations.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b