Re: serving suggestion

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: serving suggestion
  • From: "Vera Metzke" <vmetzke@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:23:59 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=HrTIy29f/vio9HJA/x3r7IEwluNfS2aSOkP/KW6m45I=; b=A1DTHaBUzNEjcXRhA7Xf/+P3p12/QO1N88QIyBlMd8rM4pZXo9jSZIIgkUfskmk7dZe2wdKLMxIvwlf/4fLQUB12r3fARO3bhRVAAdVsQc7qjw6rrnL09P+LK1u6NUjBULTIpMUeHlsXaQtnNtMGv9PF0hgoh4JhnhKUHQlNf1w=

You are going to shine with that menu!  We even make a meal out of the
breads and oil.  Parmesan cheese is great but you can also spice it up with
some of the italian herbs, garlic or even just some dill in that cheese.
Any cheese will work as long as it is extra fine grate.
Drats, now I am hungry for the breads!
Good luck