Re: serving suggestion

Sounds great!.. when and what time is this party? :)

Google bread dip recipes- many have exact amounts to
add.

How about an empty wine bottle to serve the oil in?
Many are colored glass and interesting shapes?

Got a toaster oven?  Years back when I was inbetween
houses and living in a RV trailer for a couple months
(which was only supposed to be a couple of weeks), my
toaster oven and electric fry pan were used
constantly.

Donna