To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 8:34 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] serving suggestion

Sounds great!.. when and what time is this party? :)

Google bread dip recipes- many have exact amounts to
add.

How about an empty wine bottle to serve the oil in?
Many are colored glass and interesting shapes?

Got a toaster oven?  Years back when I was inbetween
houses and living in a RV trailer for a couple months
(which was only supposed to be a couple of weeks), my
toaster oven and electric fry pan were used
constantly.

Donna

--- Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:

Personally, I don't like the oil dipping myself, but
I know others do. I
have some imported white Balsamic Vinegar on my
shelf.  Got it on markdown
but didn't know what to do with it.   How much
vinegar  would I add to the
oil?  It wouldn't stay mixed would it?  would i
serve the oil from the
bottle?, I don't have - oh geez, what do you call
them? - those oil &
vinegar holders.  Adding pepper and other italian
spices to the cheese or
oil sounds like a good idea too, but I'll try not to
over-do it.

The 2 breads I got are organic "Artisan" breads.
One is Onion-Dill and the
other is Rosemary Olive Oil.  It's all I can do to
keep from cutting into
them now.  Bread's a weakness.

I'll also have shrimp and cheese and nuts and
candies.  I know I spelled
mosticcioli wrong but spell-check thinks it should
be "mystically". Actually
it is organic whole wheat penne rigate. Jar sauce -
Bertolli organic olive
oil, basil, & garlic.  Do you detect a theme here?
I'll include sweet
italian sausage and throw in some pepperoni.  Also
getting a pan of Casaburo
salad from a local restaurant.  It's their house
specialty salad, that
everyone loves.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5