What's This?

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: What's This?
  • From: "Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 08:04:54 -0800

So husband and I walk out the door this morning to head for work,
and...what's this? There's water droplets on the porch. And on the car.
And on the drive...hey, it's raining! Okay, so it wasn't enough at that
point to even get the ground wet, but there was water falling from the
sky. It continued all the way into work. It was coming down enough when
we got there that I actually pulled out the umbrella that's been stored
under the car seat for the last two years.
Everyone at work is wandering around with big grins on their faces. "Hey
it's raining, did you see?"  We might get a couple tenths of an inch, it
ain't gonna break the drought, but what a nice change.