Re: Rain!!!

I found out who will win last night. At least in Oregon. A gaggle of young ladies [age 10-11, I'd guess] came to the door--trick or treat-- and one of them asked my sister: "Who's going to win the election?" My sister said, "Well, if the polls are right, Obama will win." "Yea!" the young ones yelled and started jumping up and down. They must have been on a sugar high they were so energized!

On Nov 1, 2008, at 11:36 AM, holmesbm@usit.net wrote:

Our early voting is over and it has set early voting records across the
state.

[Original Message]
From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Date: 10/31/2008 7:44:41 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Rain!!!

let's hope so.  We're looking for a good turnout.
There was a projection in today's paper re early voting. In 2004, 5000 people in my county voted early. This year they expect early voting to
be
30,000, as more than 25,000 have already done so.  They still have
Saturday
and Mon morn.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5