Re: Rain....early voting

No rain here, thankfully!  Our early voting ended Sat. morning  too.
Aren't the "early" voting records misleading though, considering that, at
least here in Texas, one had to actually show proof that one could not vote on
election day in order to vote early??   This is the first time ever,  that I
know of, that just anyone could vote early.  I'm sure that given a  week or so
to vote, instead of just the one day, will set records in voter  turnout
numbers......but, in my opinion, comparing early voting  of the past with now isn't
a fair comparison.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 11/1/2008 12:37:55 PM Central Standard Time,