Re: Greenhouse problems

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Greenhouse problems
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 08:48:15 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=5hK5fIdbaJuAU+csaqjfA+MeBbSZAbaqBVs0lpQ4J+k=; b=wJ1eUXDlr3GCYGSVRQAhbei+cF2KxuC+yHoB2NEDhcTMNwU5nG3ewftG7leD3MNIGQ ljFlJuV0gB+4R1/4W+dlO6+Z4MELE0+0mYxQjq09PXC6j+wqpAB6kWjgCacex2aolY6r 4/uCBWXuUFd2/PGl3KKZje8IODv9TxVl7Y+IQ=

Lovely greenhouse!  Lots of room.  I need to add some shelves to mine so I
can accommodate more plants.  I'd love to be able to hang some pots, but not
sure it's sturdy enough to hold that kind of weight.