RE: Greenhouse problems

Thanks Jesse. It has been a long road. I have had several greenhouses and
have learned a lot from each one. This one is permanent though since I will
be here forever. We definitely have no intention of moving. I know the
plants need to do some growing before I expand much more. The closer the
plants are the less heat expense.

I will be glad for spring so we can do the other improvements we have
planned. I don't really care for the plastic covering because we have cats
and they love to climb and claw plus I don't think it is a sturdy in the
event of heavy wind, rain or snow.

Sheri