Re: Greenhouse problems

Jesse, use those shepard hooks to hang plants in the greenhouse. Or go out and buy those indoor self standing clothes hanging racks if you have alot of
them.

After several years of diddling around with what turned out to be lame supports,

Bill made some plant hangers (long) s for me, since the shepard's hooks didn't work very well. He took iron pipe and some iron pipe "T's" and made a rack that could hold almost anything. I can't figure out how to draw it here , but it was basically an upside down "T" foot attached to an upright. The upright is connected with a right angle to a 12' horizontal bar to another upright (downright?)