Re: Happy Halloween!

Wow! I just carved a pumpkin, put out the large spider made of salvaged metal I bought at this year's MG conference, and dragged the "talking skull" candy bowl out of the attic (did that ever scare the cats!). We had about 40 visitors, so DH has left over candy to munch on. (He only buys the kinds he likes.)
Cathy, west central IL, z5b