Re: Greenhouse problems

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Greenhouse problems
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 08:59:10 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=OwW4mtLRUSzd9rFoH5YvEB+txg01edsypXBvb+nyreY=; b=B0cABt1KlX0YW2m1kZSi6YZAAHC9kKPaHVKJ+E0PMls3zKLFaOHayipu/STOIgxvZ2 VY0ZP6izAu2fDiN4LdJ/+G9GllFQnmv/zBycN0pb5218kiG6PJN2kAvrZE4WruOdkaO3 q1maS2tS7/aV9pN5H7JXRAbVLWmpq9mfBPd3w=

Good idea.  The hard part is getting my husband motivated to do that for
me!  He has enough projects of his own.  He has a welding project coming up
though...I may see if I can sneak that in there!  Thanks for the idea.

--
Jesse R. Bell