Re: Greenhouse problems/PVC

There are two types of white PVC.  There is the cheaper thinner one,  and
then Schedule 40 which is rated for outdoor use, and is much stronger, and  lasts
a long time.  We use the schedule 40 on our water garden  installations and
other applications.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 11/3/2008 11:40:49 AM Central Standard Time,
justjess01@gmail.com writes:

I've had  trouble with white PVC here in GA. It lasts for a year or two,
> then  fails, presumably because of the effects of strong sunlight. And the
>  gray PVC will sag when it gets hot, even though it doesn't get brittle
like
> the white stuff.

5 Travel Deals!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212416248x1200771803/aol?redir=