Re: Greenhouse problems/PVC

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Greenhouse problems/PVC
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 13:52:35 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=nPU7NKKiUs8UYzB7oiGlT/AEyey14hya6HYO4froO/s=; b=Ttu+Tle12Kv+UMWHp/wslq2Ec88X+nIO2V3YYZu6LW4+7Z0E8nrdy0IIzNDpTWrToJ ue7nd62dfKdQSEgR2VEOQHGKvMN42Q7I2R25z0+jRVLgC8Hc99DGSUAINmB8Ua24DiBI z6cYvWxtVMSCGlBTqPitIYY+ldadh2uyh3PCg=

Exactly...so much plumbing is done with PVC pipe..it HAS to withstand
pressure.

--
Jesse R. Bell