Re: Fw: Re: Scottie

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Fw: Re: Scottie
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 15:30:23 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=kcGmcYbEVd9/gl6yjwYIC92d2ALper3wU/SdTkdcQNY=; b=BgIYEziaeDFqp64fZ7THA6QfDmJ7+ecjk/2mvn61+vm5mJna7d7semWLnOj3azh6OA weoutf6w0i2HN8x9ckjsHMpeVQnPuei/Ej+iOrL7uHk1xXaBYuO5BZSCU9I3teVfZ4J+ JSHiNluWYtEp2nOgV4DwWkbKXZMGOPDIcJKD8=

No kidding - she's been on my mind.  Thanks!