RE: Greenhouse problems

Hi Cyndi,

I am definitely not one to overwater anything! Maybe that is why I have
success. I potted one of my lemons up yesterday and the soil was really dry.
I was surprised as I thought it would have been damper.

My new plants should be here today. I can't wait to see them and hope some
might even have blooms on them. Here is what I am getting:
- Cananga fruticosa
- Millingtonia hortensis
- Monodora myristica
- Quisqualis double
- Syzygium aromaticum

I figured I would try to put them into my little glass case where I keep the
cacao and coffee trees for a few days until they perk up. It won't hurt the
other plants to come out into the air for a while. We went to the thrift
shop yesterday to look for another glass case but could not find one.

Yesterday I potted up three pineapples and three coffee trees. My cacao
trees need potted up but the soil was too damp so I need to let them dry out
some so the soil will not fall off the roots. I think they transfer better
with the soil intact.

I have also been watching my two worseyla raynerii bulbs grow. They seem to
be doing fine in the cooler greenhouse. I don't know if they will ever bloom
for me but it is exciting to just know they are out there and maybe someday
I will get to see those gorgeous blue flowers in person!

Sheri