Re: HELP - greenhouse problem...

I just ordered several SunTuf polycarb panels and some flashing from Palruf
through Home Depot.  They will send it to me directly with no shipping  charge
instead of sending it to Home Depot first.  If you don't have a Home  Depot
near you, perhaps you could do it online through  HomeDepot.com.    One might
think that the price increase that HD  charges would be more than shipping,
etc. but it wasn't.  On the flashing  pieces, it was a dollar increase, from the
company price to the Home Depot  price.  Definitely worth it.  Lowes doesn't
carry this particular  brand.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 11/6/2008 4:40:21 PM Central Standard Time,