Re: Where is everyone?

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Where is everyone?
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:18:03 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=9XT/TJwr8flvjj+n+ddWvkNbydYjMgUKQFtXO3Hpt14=; b=HaNO8USK5OSNK4zKUL1Q0fTW2dqSPRrFZCefru6JinEm13RJr59rbmQamoDLAXq9KU zsZSmKNatWGryiv5P0bXViIOj9N3uikwn3ctFZzTDW3l81cZo1triq5TraAsxeSkajtD D/mmJPS2OaxAOB0AgZAtlzt9fhjzyibtPsImw=

Everybody is still worn out from the Presidential election!!!  LOL.
I've been knee deep in winterizing my place, studying for my algebra test
tonight and gearing up for Thanksgiving at my house this year....

--
Jesse R. Bell