Re: Where is everyone?

Not much going on here, Bonnie.

Kinda chilly--low 50s--but I did a bit of weeding in the raised beds this morning. Nichols Garden Nursery's 2009 catalog arrived Saturday, so I started thinking about next year.

Which reminds me--Ever read Katharine S. White's "Upward and Onward in the Garden"? She wrote reviews of nursery and seed catalogs for the New Yorker and this book is essentially a collection of those reviews. Very entertaining.