Re: Where is everyone?

Turned my heat on when I seen the flurries flying a couple of days ago.
Thankfully, it didn't accumulate. Supposed to go down to 28 tonight.

I have been tending to mom, who came home from rehab while juggling enough
time at work to keep things somewhat timely there.  With spending all of my
time at mom's, my house, garden, etc have all been severely neglected here
since June when this whole thing started.  I was hoping for a break, enjoy the
holidays and get caught up, but with her next surgery scheduled for January
6th, that isn't happening either.

I did finally spend a day with friends on Saturday, which was a nice break
from my current routine.

Donna