Re: aramdillos

In Florida, I considered it a pest. Almost as destructive as a raccoon. Its only natural enemy is the automobile as near as I can tell.

On Nov 11, 2008, at 1:52 PM, Donna wrote:

Kitty... guessing we need to start watching for these critters...

and you southern folks, do you consider them a 'good' or bad' critter in the
garden?

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1273021,armadillo-indiana111108.article

Donna

Island Jim