Re: Where is everyone/bees

Me too.  As much as it was a bit of nuisance to have the bees in the  vase,
we definitely missed the bees a lot when they moved on.  We still  have a lot
of bees that visit the gardens throughout the year, but no longer any  that
actually live here full time.  It's amazing how loud the bees can  actually be,
you don't really notice it until they are gone.  There is a  distinct noise
level difference between a "hive" and just numbers of  visitors.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 11/12/2008 12:38:26 PM Central Standard Time,