Re: purple prince zinnia seeds

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: purple prince zinnia seeds
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:50:23 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=v7kQAmJFCCD+ipgG7ydqoUEu4KMlKYLcErUEgir+85A=; b=LH+ExtatnKsg60dwDVi3H5fU1Ll5asOpcpG7a8okTg9YWsSJOuSm4gfLUj9kjqe++F CMz1WpDKndjesHq5rphqo++L5AixjUChcheJFyaLiwPOI2/Ycrbyg864qWOKQxMfgvlG 6VdcLipFmoHD+mIBM25QDCN9X/fpSiwPXz7AU=

My pleasure Tricia.  Jim, yours go in the mail tomorrow (also w/ Bette Davis
stamp) and Jess, I'll send yours w/ your Xmas pkg next month.  It'll be a
little light but I've got to get this house painted and the paint will cost
me a small fortune.  But I'm getting the good stuff so I don't have to do it
again.  You know much I loathe painting.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX