Re: Bay trees (was Where is everyone?)

According to my AHS book, it states that one can sow seeds in containers in
a cold frame in autumn, or take semi-ripe cuttings in summer.    Mine has
never bloomed nor set seed that I've seen.  I have never tried to  grow one from a
cutting.  Perhaps one of the seed companies sells the  seed.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 11/12/2008 6:27:26 PM Central Standard Time,