Re: Where is everyone?

For what it's worth, Bay is a dominant shrub on Assateague Island in
Virginia.  I'm not sure what zone that is, but it does have cold winters.
We once saw snow there on our Easter visit.  The bays there are
really magnificent - lining the roadways.

In a message dated 11/12/2008 5:32:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,