RE: Where is everyone?

I this also but keep it in large pots.  I set it out as a porch plant when
the weather is warm and bring it in when are temperatures drop.  In pots
they don't like to have their feet wet so I water and make sure there is no
standing water.  Maybe, I'll try to root and plant it outside to see if it
survives.  I'm in zone 7.

<cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>