Dallodil info resource

Ha. I just read over my last email about bay leaf. Wow, you would have
thought I had been deep into the wine. Unfortunately, that was not the
case. Now, THAT'S scary.

I thought you might want to share a wonderful resource for daffodil
lovers with our Master Gardeners--a free online daffodil database the
American Daffodil Society has created for public use. It is an
incredible tool for researching daffodils (including pedigree or
genealogy) or to just spend an hour looking at some lovely flowers! Go
to www.daffseek.org. Check out the menus for help or other
information. Recent updates have made Daffseek available in English,
Spanish, German, Dutch, French, and Italian! I'm glad to answer any
questions anyone might have about Daffseek or the American Daffodil
Society. Soon bulb companies will begin their fall clearance and
Daffseek is the place to look them up to see if you want to order them
or not! ;->

Let me know if you need anymore information.
This unique daffodil photo database is a query system sponsored by the
American Daffodil Society for the purpose of providing useful
information and photos to our Internet visitors. DaffSeek currently has
about 18,600 data records for daffodil varieties.There are about 16,300
photographs in the database, so the system provides a means to identify
many daffodils visually. Photos were contributed by 181 photographers
throughout the world representing 15 countries. Therefore, the photo
you see may have been taken of a flower growing in Australia, the United
Kingdom, New Zealand, the Netherlands, the United States, or many other
countries. In some cases, there are multiple photos for each daffodil.