Re: High Water Bills

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: High Water Bills
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:44:02 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=m1Gekav04iiFeypC1IOoep2lhMcx3INjm42C4LIAOfM=; b=XnGTxraCMJ15apvwkhosEyCfnBQlgQwMSmp38GRBOcHAIGjKVoOX3B/4DRgeHxC1Vm tpCPOZx2heZfnVGPxH2XUQBjGg2U6Q4mfmg1aoCrfoy5HwMdvPpGpvhNGxRb6cK+yZCa mYYbxH2fxw6g+lz5Y1c6znrWNGUarVMOC1Ko8=

Being self employed is very difficult.  I grew up in a cottage industry home
based spring water company (second generation) and I saw all the drawbacks
up close and personal.  It was months and months after Agnes before business
got anywhere close to back to normal.   And I'd wager you do some pretty
good "lip flapping" when you speak.  Pretty funny.  We're still seeing trees
croaking here and our drought was officially over last year.  But then we
had another 5 month dry spell this summer and that wasn't too helpful.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX