To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Beautiful day

Cooooool.  It is a beautiful day here as well.  Chilly, but fallishly (is
that word) beautiful.

On 11/14/08, james singer <islandjim1@comcast.net> wrote:

Kind of chilly--47 F right now, but the sun is bright and the sky is
cloudless. Yesterday, I bought three black currants and this morning I
planted them. They're different varieties, but all are white pine blister
rust and mildew resistant, so they should thrive.

Island Jim
Willamette Valley
44.99 N 123.04 W
Elevation 148'