Re: Beautiful day

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Beautiful day
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 16:43:56 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=jcb5pYcL+pycdGCM+Ln+6qFzxYXHwSIkJSW9O5yvmAQ=; b=ZXa5+c7e5re+K0/L4Rl8442PzsbAH5O1UZR5esq+LVjJbK73ws1Ub9fR6/to52NxUe 9E/ptQnnnLyo75Z5khRwnkILPBdU7R3rGr3CwrZeZXgWH6SoBtEt1D+U3sWdhgf07OO3 viqxMSQ45t35/Lj9xeC7+SfzljlgcGmHrebTI=

LOL - no I didn't hear about that!   Was it recently?

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX