Help choosing cold frames?

Hi everyone,

   I'm trying to figure out what kind of cold frame I need to buy and
   set up for the nursery (which kind of languished this year for lack
   of time).  I need to overwinter plants in a poly-covered cold frame,
   but really have no idea what's involved.

   I've looked at frames like these:

   But I really don't know what's involved.  Do I need to buy extra
   pieces?  As far as storm doors go, are they just regular storm
   doors?  Are there certain things that I should look for?

Thanks so much for any help!