From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Christopher P. Lindsey
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 10:55 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Help choosing cold frames?

Hi everyone,

   I'm trying to figure out what kind of cold frame I need to buy and
   set up for the nursery (which kind of languished this year for lack
   of time).  I need to overwinter plants in a poly-covered cold frame,
   but really have no idea what's involved.

   I've looked at frames like these:

      http://www.growerssolution.com/page/GS/PROD/hobby/20ftquonsetpkg
      http://www.greenhousemegastore.com/products.asp?dept=1018

   But I really don't know what's involved.  Do I need to buy extra
   pieces?  As far as storm doors go, are they just regular storm
   doors?  Are there certain things that I should look for?

Thanks so much for any help!

Chris