Re: {Disarmed} Our Home-Grown Melamine Problem

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: {Disarmed} Our Home-Grown Melamine Problem
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 17:05:52 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=f0fip0v/sKhloEe9GTZTs7FjbDxm0RTXS2KkJ4M0pTQ=; b=rRwbiGRLF/IDJSkmGGStVnlNx47QkNrIIHkC2uWvmY05HOb4ELCnI8s5ujcwsHL+0S CQ5SjI6qfwI7VhkKbVq635w75fq9vSxpW9LQ7KIJg8TDlOQE4BJHNojy3wJAcKgiGh7N IeWaIY4c6lNIwMgTkQdmgdmF8dynVtN2HdfyI=

My chickens get scratch and some cracked corn and seeds, and they free
range.  They have the BEST eggs...and I have no compost pile anymore because
they FOUND it and have scratched it all out looking for bugs.  I rake it
back up, they scratch it back out.  It's a game we have going on.  It's
really funny to watch them.  I raked up a bunch of fall leaves...they ran
over there making all kinds of noise and scratching them out in a big
pile...then, they turn around and go "HEY...LEAVES!  and scratch them right
back where I had them, then turn around and go "HEY...LEAVES!!"  It's the
funniest thing I've ever seen.

--
Jesse R. Bell