Re: Subject Lines

I think it is an antivirus program that likely automatically flagged that message when sent, rather than someone purposefully including that. It is one of the joys of technology that thinks for itself (even when you don't want it to) I guess.

Sue Walsh wrote:
Can whoever has the mail program putting the "disarmed" crap in the subject line kindly remove it when posting? I was wondering why I hadn't gotten as much listmail as usual and checked the spam folder on my ISP's website. There were a bunch of messages there, all with the "disarmed" stuff in the subject line. Thanks!

Sue