Re: Hibiscus

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Hibiscus
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:23:20 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=kR/bu30SuADf/6vMeLQ0wFjfmloplVwEsTbttJkp9e8=; b=Eds3jmhrgDO2NeEK632C4AB1IemEjaT9DYDbjH7xAh/wMIXkiwx1KlCN6IzdMBBWjK XwExzHnSyJuIEqi+DcEwT9OW2skaDmYR9mXySjP/SCv1QfyVmEm5Jt+BBGl4rADO+Tvc PyM9h+Mi9cba4Fnit2ziPM+cIb13GDPsmoStM=

Sweet!!!  I think I'll pick up another one of those next time I'm at the
grocery store.  Thanks Jim.

On 11/18/08, james singer <islandjim1@comcast.net> wrote:
> David, others if interested. We had a discussion some time ago about
> hibiscus tea. I just got an e-mail from a nice woman at Tufts University who
> recently published a study of the anti-oxidant properties of Red Zinger tea
> [high]. The basis of Red Zinger, she said, is H. sabdariffa--common name
> roselle. She said it's used in many of Celestial Seasonings herbal teas. So
> drink up!
> Island Jim
> Willamette Valley
> 44.99 N 123.04 W