Re: Hibiscus

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Hibiscus
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 22:45:59 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=gBTvZh/DnZgUPR+D9qoaKaBflv3vY9Ch0aK0y0A80Y8=; b=wSWs/MnHwT3tOBBMttBbZSDxoRHAvSrYRm6VuM5aPs/fxbZlmOnDP0W8IoFDqBde/Z 4V5EEDB5VRLa+Co8ePY/Z+1QeMTVlHu8uaPa8EE/S2rU5ucXfo7YXUW70P6Zr0UWkmar 40Ud/fSCsG4dS02yVTufDCMXPeSO7zPxI/X0I=

Bourbon, juice of one whole lemon, 2 tablespoons of honey....add hot water.
 Ahhhhh.  Funny how everybody has their own little "hot toddy" recipe!

--
Jesse R. Bell