Re: I am so

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: I am so
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:34:06 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=lALuYcNB05BuKMIOAP+QgQ8g3GgjOtMP5XQDc6nBDKs=; b=cerdmMVchAcO5psI+2TapFpLzDu/AHfTudhFD7AxELvTtnudxOeI1mxg6CBtG40mco 4OQZsB6GPXcSuRhsgiIl2YznSVEuyVNOCfVDYck3Ynd6aWdqSoxv/XNs6I9FnRT6sjEc jw7k7/BvyRsUfQ0cQ6VVy3uXApMbQ/CCefeaA=

Ya know...it's just a toss up Andrea.  I've done both...where I take some
and leave some.  I would pick the most developed pods now...and leave the
ones you aren't sure about on there...see if they can "ripen" some more.  I
hate that for you.....so frustrating!!!

--
Jesse R. Bell