Re: I am so

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: I am so
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:37:04 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=3CShyrAzJDyI0qbdCc42lBc+eKxVISD8Ew3PxUxGX48=; b=bwYs/APhAOpTtU81xmy2A8zyoWseWCCkcxbWkQlbLzTP9tRWe6f7ynR99bY2QH9dJe CM+cEeqkYJYRI3R1ixiji7jvLvU1tQ1VrcPLRfU2EJ5afK0QYhcL8FvUG70WQm2RSVtu Dr4sE7EZ2IAb0FPFUfCGAEyhVC4NFt8YOq/Wo=

Agreed.  And that is early for you, we haven't had a hard frost yet
(peppers, yum) and now is about the time we get our first one.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX