Re: Purple Hyacinth Beans

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Purple Hyacinth Beans
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 19:29:33 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=E+Slqd2z4EVYXDG/dloQO3tog/3BXolgOH/s5/ylqBo=; b=Su8yYUXJJxOMKKUtB01DeIRUvlvdQt2T2l3kgsRKAIzrsx56dL9SYBgGaV6ljp84Z5 8A5pqFj1PWVBx5GlAFX8d9vtkfBc66tiVB/yZuTMntA4rjBL/dmn0NnNj1lQZqORM/lq hbCUYjzgq5S6wVtViTlfxnDCmwos4MDA9cLu0=

I could stand some!  Didn't get any this year, was too busy!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX