Re: I am so

well, the pods have literally been on there for months. At least 2 if not 3 months. I forgot that Datura don't turn brown before they split. They just split and BLEH-there go the seeds dropping onto the ground. I pulled two pods off just Sunday that had split and were spilling themselves. So, I'm really tempted to cut the others off. Maybe I'll harvest a few and leave a few like you said.
Thanks!

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] I am so

Agreed.  And that is early for you, we haven't had a hard frost yet
(peppers, yum) and now is about the time we get our first one.

Ya know...it's just a toss up Andrea.  I've done both...where I take some
and leave some.  I would pick the most developed pods now...and leave the
ones you aren't sure about on there...see if they can "ripen" some more. I
hate that for you.....so frustrating!!!

--
Jesse R. Bell

--