Re: MG

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: MG
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 17:19:52 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=cxfjgPzSsh++mainta/mx4srwvqmvJ+v83TwyDxApxg=; b=EG6F2PX92p2IYikd0Zuo3PemlPV4v9c1nQlHnAgbJ9AFtnD37QrLkfrPpaMmIZRfCD e6SEN64gC5eMjxBI5NRjB7tjOz/vTrsXypOEN8WvboTleN9eFRSYLMcFFn3vKg5NwMDp UxaujFc4i/zCVIZwaG+bWJlkLocA7lzTK2qe0=

Lucky Oregon - they'll be getting quite a prize in you m'dear.  Once I'm
retired I'll do the same thing.  No way I can take of 10 Wednesdays in a row
while working.  No weekend classes here.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX