To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 7:16 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] MG

They can offer it any time they want. The fact that they offer only weekday classes is a strong indication IMO that the instructors aren't interested in going the extra mile (spending their evenings in the classroom) and/or that the program has been geared to utilize MGs mainly during weekdays.

neIN, Zone 5